Search results

1. E

Any Tips for Winter?

Another good point! I used the 'Hold out your shield' trick to beat that evil Frostling that threw 421302801 snowballs as well. Since you didn't really have to move fast to dodge them.
  2. E

Any Tips for Winter?

Both 1 and 2 are great tips! Thanks!
  3. E

Any Tips for Winter?

Hey guys and gals, I'm pretty stuck here. Playing on hard mode. Got the best gear I could find and as many cards as I could collect. I've gotten pretty good at counting and dodging his attacks, but often times I don't see the slight swirl of a new blizzard at the edge of the screen and lose...
  4. E

Hard mode becomes hard in an unfun way (Spoilers)

And that's exactly how I beat it. Set to Winter Season, equipped boots...which the Dev stated above will be nerfed :-O Then I proceeded to smash heads while dodging the ice beam. Ice beam doesn't do much damage, but being frozen is a 90% chance at a free headbutt. My biggest qualm after I...
  5. E

Oh I'm sure my build sucks. I have full points in the electric orbs that deal damage when I attack, the lightning cloud that follows me, and the 2H move that knocks enemies away. My talents are all about hybridization. I deal extra melee damage after I cast a spell, have increased crit...
  6. E

Thanks for the reply! It means a lot to me that you actually read my rambling of a post. Speaking of Hydra, I feel kind of stupid now. After getting my shield broken, I never thought to attempt a perfect guard on the headbutt. Also shielding the spores never popped into my mind, so I assumed...
  7. E

Possible bug with Magical Debuff talents

If you combine Chilling Touch/Burning Weapon with Crippling Blast I would expect to apply each debuff 20% of the time. But it's feeling more like 5%. Are these effects additive? The text reads like it should be. If Crippling Blast only works on spells then it should probably say so. Or...
  8. E

Own - It sounds like maybe I am just not allocating my talent points correctly and maybe I'm just not cut out for Hard Mode. I never thought to constantly chug pots, but that may help. Currently I'm building a Battlemage (Without the same-named talent which is odd). I took everything that...
  9. E

Hi all, I figured I'd try Hard Mode since I love a challenge. I go out, get killed by some bunnies and bees, learn to properly block and fight and have an amazing time. With each progressive monster/boss I become happier as I realize that this game requires a great deal of skill and that I...