Search results

1. T

How to get to unreachable chests ?

Hello, I've seen a few chests completly "stuck" in the middle of woods, surrounded by trees, with no way to access them, it seems. Example, just next to the man with his broken chariot, before entering the main city. One or two also in the ghost woods. I couldn't find any way to destroy or...
  2. T

The Enraged Toy Machine : heeelp !

After sending the message, i tried again, and i won. Thank you Swarm magic, to deal damage while i avoid the bombs and trains and gifts...
  3. T

The Enraged Toy Machine : heeelp !

Hi, It's killing me. A lot. What should be an appropriate level to defeat it ? I failed already about 7 or 8 times, from level 14 to level 16 (i went back to grind a little). I'm using the bee's sword, swarm plant magic almost maxed, the cloud air magic lvl 5, and ice nova just one level to...
  4. T

Linux try?

Thanks for your reply. I bought it from Humble Store, and i managed to install in with the above script. The game runs perfectly well, only i can't go fullscreen or there is a weird thing with my screen. All windows are bigger, and stuck, and i can't only reboot. However in windowed and zoom x3...
  5. T

Linux try?

Hello, I know this is from august 2014, but it's still good. I've managed to run the demo 0.600 with this script. I wonder if i buy the game on Steam, will i be able to run it ? If i buy the game on Humble Store, will i be able to play the beta version ? The Steam version has DRM, or Steam is...