How to get to unreachable chests ?

Tchey

Green Slime
Hello,

I've seen a few chests completly "stuck" in the middle of woods, surrounded by trees, with no way to access them, it seems. Example, just next to the man with his broken chariot, before entering the main city. One or two also in the ghost woods.

I couldn't find any way to destroy or move or pass the trees, and i couldn't find any side road to reach them.

Spoiler please ?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
The chest in the Jumpkin Woods near the witch hut can be accessed by walking towards the chest from the left side. The other chest can't be reached yet.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
There's another to the right of Marino's house that is unable to be accessed yet (well, so far as I know). There's another in the Flying Fortress, to the left of the stairs on the eastern outside area. This chest as well as a cave in the top part of Pillar Mountains have some odd little plants below, that make an amusing "boing" noise when hit, which must need some unimplemented ability, seen as I can't seem to get those either, and a cave to the right of the other two in Seasonne that doesn't seem to have any way to come out of (as of yet).

In regards to the chest by the house below the guy kicking his chariot, it will most likely have something to do with crossing the chasm that breaks the north path in the first section of the Pumpkin Woods.