Search results

1. N

Remove a particular command

Hello, it`s me again. I wanted to say that this command has taken away many game hours from me and I would like to know what you guys think about it. PS. If you are new to the game don`t click the spoiler.
  2. N

Frosty Fiend stats

I was wondering if the Frosty Fiend has fixed stats or also takes player stats into account. I know that MATK increases its damage but what about aspd/crit/def/health do these all affect the summon?
  3. N

Power Plant OP?

I just finished the storyline on hard this time (except for the Power Plant I had to switch to normal). All the other bosses took me 1-2 attempts except Winter where I wiped 3 times. My stats with defense potion + Brawler talent proc. Talents. Gear. And last but not least.. my pet which gives...
  4. N

Pecko card

I know this is a grind heavy game but damn.. I think I grew cancer for two. I finally got the Pecko Card. Things I've received before getting my hands on it. -58 pecko feather -14 turkey -4 bird feet -2 pecko dolls Don't want to nag but for a map with just 1 spawn the drop rate seems a bit too low.
  5. N

Frontline and Achievements

First of all I'd like to say that I really like this game, the content wasn't much but it was a fun ride every step of the way, just thought I'd share that first. I was wondering if you still get the steam achievements when you play the game on fronline. Just finished the game with my first...