About how long is the main story supposed to be?

Scyris

Green Slime
As topic says, I pretty much finished the current main story in the beta in less than 4 hours (I cannot seem to turn the amulet in to quinton either). There are also some treasure chests I cannot figure out how to get to, and a snow zone that you need to jump over a hole to get into. I am just worried about the legenth of the main story, I am hoping its at least 40-60 hours but not sure if it will be.

Scyris

Green Slime
Well I was talking more about an estimate of how long the entire game would take once finished. There is at least 4 temples that I know of, they aren't implemented yet though.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
We think the main quest will take about 8 hours to rush through when everything is complete. Getting full completion in Story Mode will probably take around 30 hours.

Arcade mode will have about 24 floors!

I have now added this question to the FAQ as well! :)

Scyris

Green Slime
usual rpg takes around 30-40 hours to go thru the main story this is with skipping most side stuff.

rexrey

Green Slime
30 hours for story mode + arcade mode + multiplayer, it's huge for a game only made by 3 people.
In its state, I already played the game for about 10 hours+, and I didn't try multiplayer neither arcade mode :)

Once the game is finished, and if the sales are good, I think they'll make the team grow. So I already bet on an amazing sequel of 50hours or so :D

Pwarp

Green Slime
It's a good goal for such a small team. It's doing well and I don't think this will be the last project we see from these three individuals. :)

The only thing I would suggest would be to add a dueling mode as well so we can go up against other players with or without our current gear. I'm sure some things would have to be balanced for this mode alone but it would be pretty fun IMO.

Koga

Green Slime
We think the main quest will take about 8 hours to rush through when everything is complete. Getting full completion in Story Mode will probably take around 30 hours.

Arcade mode will have about 24 floors!

I have now added this question to the FAQ as well! :)

24 Floors! I can barely make it to the 8th floor! Q_Q