All items to X character loot sytem?

Rabby
Now I know there's going to be more loot types, as indicated by the host having more options that just aren't selectable, but when I saw that mentorship option it gave me an idea.

Now seeing that this probably shouldn't be forced to host, as some people can't host because reasons, but if me and my friend are all much higher level then my new friend we probably don't need materials and items and the like. So maybe there should be an option to where all of the loot goes to X character (chosen upon starting a server up) so all the money, all the misc, items, equip etc would ALL go to him/her.

I say this because if everyone else is a much higher level then one person, and they don't need their items, shouldn't that person get all the loot? It'd certainly make it easier on the new guy.

Just a simple thought, is all.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
It sounds pretty good BUT you can join a game that's already in progress so if your lvl 1 friend joins a game where you and your lvl 15 friend is player you would have to go back to the lobby to set that up. My suggestion would be to have an option in the lobby that you would call something like "loot vote" and the option to set a timer for how often the game will ask you to vote for what player should recieve the loot until the next vote. This would allow players to help each other out with boss fights and dungeons in a way that I think sounds good. :D

Rabby
It sounds pretty good BUT you can join a game that's already in progress so if your lvl 1 friend joins a game where you and your lvl 15 friend is player you would have to go back to the lobby to set that up. My suggestion would be to have an option in the lobby that you would call something like "loot vote" and the option to set a timer for how often the game will ask you to vote for what player should recieve the loot until the next vote. This would allow players to help each other out with boss fights and dungeons in a way that I think sounds good. :D

This could be replaced by a need or greed system as well, so if you're with your friend he can need it and you can greed it so it's an instant win on his part.