Allow chickens to be taken through exits

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I thought this would be fun, and also a great easter-egg (or chicken egg...). If you could take chickens through exits you could carry one around on your journey with you, eg. through an arcade run, or something to keep you company during your relentless grinding. If you happen to use a phaseplate when one is nearby it phases along with you. Maybe if you talk to an NPC with the chicken near, they all say different things, such as "Is that your pet?" or "Get that blasted thing out of my shop!"

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That's not as fun though, because once you've put that initial bit of effort in to tame one, you don't need to try at all. because the chickens constantly walk around, and you're trying to herd one while you're being attacked by enemies, it makes it a bit more of a challenge, and would give me something else to do during a walkthrough :p

That's not as fun though, because once you've put that initial bit of effort in to tame one, you don't need to try at all. because the chickens constantly walk around, and you're trying to herd one while you're being attacked by enemies, it makes it a bit more of a challenge, and would give me something else to do during a walkthrough :p

They could make it the literal hardest quest in the game. You have to find a 1 damage weapon that reduces your damage to 1 and disables skills to kill a boss with 99k HP that instantly kills you if you get hit XD

Rusty

Green Slime
Speaking of chickens, did anybody else try hitting one repeatedly for about 20 minutes trying for the famous chicken attack that usually ensues?

HexZyle

Boar
Speaking of chickens, did anybody else try hitting one repeatedly for about 20 minutes trying for the famous chicken attack that usually ensues?
I was reluctant to hit them at first. Also, it's mentioned on the map screen that they're "ferocious".