An additional bee fighting/grinding spot.

Own

Like the Bloomos, the problem with the Bee is that it only spawns on one screen in the game and they're the rare spawn of that screen. Worse yet is they're spread out, you need a ton of their drops to make an item and their drops are slightly uncommon.

upload_2015-9-27_9-15-16.png

If there were a beehive hanging from this tree that you could swat at, break and cause 5-8 bees to spawn and immediately swarm at you, that'd probably make bee farming a little less boring. :) Plus it's next to the entrance of town, so you could run for your life / exit and re-enter to respawn the hive.

Alternatively the tree could be shaking as you walk past it, like the Arcadia tree while the Lumberjack is chopping at it. And a curious player could hit the tree a few times, causing an Arcade-beehive to drop down out of nowhere to splat and spawn bee swarms.

It seems like each enemy should appear on at least two screens, I dunno. :p I do enjoy the idea of some poor newbie poking at the odd tree and getting terrorized by a swarm of bees, though.

Martimus

Green Slime
I agree with this completely. Not enough bees (And also I wouldn't complain if we could hit them with arrows and magic while they are airborn, and not just as they swoop).

xCarnifex

Green Slime
Same here, need more Bees and Bloomos, at least a screen where they aren't the rare spawn. I tried to farm some Bloomos and god I got like 3000 carrots.. xD