Anti-cheat system?

Enfyny

Green Slime
Ok, we realy need something like an anti-cheat system, at least in arcade mode. I'm just look at highscore in arcade mode right now and, uh... well. So, is there any way we will have such a feature in future?

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
There's such feature. It protects from memory editing (Cheat Engine), but it still may have some holes. Players can still submit score flagged as cheated, this will however ban them from leaderboards (unless it's system's fault).

Enfyny

Green Slime
Second day on first place man with nick MadRabbit with 14 millions score, i'm not sure, but looks like system don't recognize for now. On second place player with 2 million points... that completed arcade mode in 1-st floor, wow, looks like he's realy damn good. You know, forget about a program or system in that case. We need a human, that will check top 10 or 25 players (or at least a "strange" score). If it's hard to make, then we need something like a "repeat" button, that will show us, how do people actualy earn scores, i don't know... but we need it, sure there is some things, that is more important, but at least in future, i hope to see it.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Every entry contains metadata. It's easy to check if they cheated or not. But as I said, you can still send the score even if the system recognizes cheating. I don't know why anybody would do that when it results in ban, but it happens and they are currently deleted manually.

Enfyny

Green Slime
Wow, first two players with 1500000 score was cheated as well? I thought they was in party and just beated a Pokesly high score, looks like i was wrong. But anyway, thanks Teddy, looks like the "feature" works pretty well. Keep up the good work!

Last edited: