Arcade mode difficulty?

So I noticed when I play arcade mode now that all of the mobs are elite and I don't level up. I thought it was because i changed the difficulty in story mode to hard but after changing it back to normal, arcade mode remained unchanged. How can I switch it back?

ShadowM

Green Slime
Its your quest, the quest is to get to floor 3 without levling up and all normal mobs are elites.
You can simply talk to the quest giver and abandon the quest or get to floor 3.

ShadowM

Green Slime
Yeah i suggest using a 2H weapon for more damage and range and learn the bosses, if you can start the game with better shield and claymore you shouldn't have much problem

Captain WaddleDee

Green Slime
Bees are simple enemies. The mechanic to rid yourself of them is to guard when they charge at you. This temporarily stuns them and removes their ability to fly as they flutter to the ground. To defend, you need to guard in the direction they are charging from. Facing the opposite direction does not guard, while facing upwards or downwards has a decreased chance. Elite Bees get up a bit faster {I'd say 25% than normal bees} after being stunned.

Bees are simple enemies. The mechanic to rid yourself of them is to guard when they charge at you. This temporarily stuns them and removes their ability to fly as they flutter to the ground. To defend, you need to guard in the direction they are charging from. Facing the opposite direction does not guard, while facing upwards or downwards has a decreased chance. Elite Bees get up a bit faster {I'd say 25% than normal bees} after being stunned.
Dude, I know I was just venting =P

Hyperlord

Rabby
Uoah I was about to ask why I can't progress far in Arcade mode - thanks for the hints in this thread.
I was quite raging after my first try of that mode hehe