Arcade Mode Progress Lost

xEleaa

Rabby
So I just went to start up playing some more Arcade Mode, and it seems it was lost or reset...

On single player all of my unlocks are there except my Fae Sidekick and obviously in arcade mode I need to re purchase everything and progress again. The only thing iv'e done today is basically play it then my internet died now it's like this :c

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Hm. Do you know how to restore character backups? If not I've got a video on it in my "Useful Links" spoiler below. You'll have to make a couple adjustments though. You'll want to find the most recent folder named "ArcadeMode_xxx" where the xxx is some string of numbers. Go into that folder, find the most recent .sav file. Copy it to the "Secrets of Grindea" folder and rename it to "arcademode.sav"

I've just tested that this works. Hopefully you haven't spent 7 hours trying to get your stuff back :(

xEleaa

Rabby
I went to sleep actually haha. Well let's hope I do this right :c so close to getting my hood unlocked for the last thing haha :c.

Thanks for the reply though il take a look in a little!

xEleaa

Rabby
Hm. Do you know how to restore character backups? If not I've got a video on it in my "Useful Links" spoiler below. You'll have to make a couple adjustments though. You'll want to find the most recent folder named "ArcadeMode_xxx" where the xxx is some string of numbers. Go into that folder, find the most recent .sav file. Copy it to the "Secrets of Grindea" folder and rename it to "arcademode.sav"

I've just tested that this works. Hopefully you haven't spent 7 hours trying to get your stuff back :(

Ah I love you <3<3 worked and did not even lose any essence :D