Arcade Mode Ranking?

Pharphis

Rabby
Ok, I seem to have gotten a S ranking for a floor a few times when having mostly S for time and A rank (20-something dmg) for dmg.

I was under the impression from story mode that to get S rank you need S for both, but this is clearly not true...

Is there some kind of weighted average for determining the floor rank? Does it take the average of all letter grades and if you have enough S it will just work out to S even though you have an A for your dmg rank?

Kind of weird and i'm hoping for clarification :)

Also, I had negative gold today on floor 8. I uploaded the screenshot to steam if you want to have a look at the most recent ones if this is an unknown bug (?)

Ardeof

Rabby
I think it's a bit of a score/weighted system, so if the S and A rank round up to an S rank it'll be an S rank. Likewise if a character took just enough damage to keep A rank but it causes S rank to round down to A rank, it'll be A rank. It could also be a score system where x amount of total points results in the rank.

Of course a lot of things are included in that such as amount of time on a level, hp lost, and possibly some other factors.