Arcade mode ruins story mode?

Strykerx88

Green Slime
You get a warning that arcade mode can ruin story mode... in what way does this happen? Do actual story elements get ruined, or is it just that you see the enemies much sooner and learn their tricks in arcade mode?

I've avoided it because of the warning thus far, but if no story elements are ruined I won't mind.

Pharabo

Green Slime
You just see enemies, bosses and some loot much sooner.
I didnt see any real spoilers, also there no conection to the story mode. So dont worry, survive as long you can and build up your town. Have fun =)

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
This all depends on what you count as ruining the Story Mode!

In Arcade Mode you will play against all enemies and bosses available in Story Mode. This means you will know exactly what bosses and mini bosses are available in the Story Mode dungeons as you get to those floors. It also means you'll know what characters you'll battle in the story mode (although right now the only character battle available is the one with Vilya, which happens very early in the Story Mode anyway).

Strykerx88

Green Slime
Ahh, okay, that makes sense. Thanks Vilya.

If that's the only character battle that's in game now, I won't mind. I'll avoid future versions of it to avoid knowing who the bad guys are (unless there are no plot twists, then idgaf).