Arcade Mode Server Glitch [Crash] [Gameplay]

GrayShadoz

Green Slime
My friend invited me (Frontline Beta) with the new invite a friend steam addition and i joined him. I typed in the password and selected my lvl 16 character (I think that character was lvl 16). My friend had made a new lvl 1 character for the arcade mode we were going to play. After we got in we realized i had all my abilities and weapons. We walked into the first room and froze. I was able to walk around but he wasn't. Than all of a sudden 2 bunnies and 3 slimes spawned in and didn't move or anything (i couldn't even push them). I took a screenshot than left the server. After that i closed the game to see the screenshots so i could post them and the bug error report box was up. It said the game deaded. The game didn't crash except for the freezing so I don't know what happened. I am using Frontline beta 2015-04-16_00002.jpg
Here is a screenshot i took. The guy on the left was the server host and was frozen and i was on the right. I could move and use abilites. The mobs spawned in a little after we entered the room.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
First of all, you should not be able to select a character that's already at a level above lvl 1 when you play Arcade mode (you always start with a new character in Arcade mode). It's a bug that's already been reported and that was introduced with the new way to invite players through steam. You can read more about the bug here: http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/i...ug-story-characters-loading-into-arcade.4016/

I don't know if the crash is related to the fact that you selected a Story mode character or if it's because of some other reason. My guess is that it is.