Archer House challenge (in Evergrind Fields: South)

Hi, I already finished the current beta (0.57a) and I think I collected everything(with 125%!!! complete).

Only have one question.

In The Archer House challenge, where a Robin guy asks us if we want to do target practice, I notice the higher the score we do, Robin gives you a different message.

Is there any item reward if we exceed a certain score? Or is really just for practice purposes?

Carmelolz

Green Slime
That's a good question. Getting almost 12,000 I didn't get any reward or dialogue hinting at one. Maybe the reward is shared with the one that is in the city?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
That's a good question. Getting almost 12,000 I didn't get any reward or dialogue hinting at one. Maybe the reward is shared with the one that is in the city?
Did you get 12000 points without getting the quiver? If you have that high score, but no quiver in the inventory (key item), then that's a bug!

NeuFusion

Green Slime
Love this mini-game spent about a good 20 minutes trying to do this.. and i didn't even know there was a reward when i got up to 12k i felt amazed that i got something out of it ... I LOVE content like this a ton!

Carmelolz

Green Slime
Did you get 12000 points without getting the quiver? If you have that high score, but no quiver in the inventory (key item), then that's a bug!
Sorry for the super late response, but I did have the quiver from the other location.