ARGH SO BLINDINGLY WHITE

Hexerin

Rabby
Is there a way to change the forum theme to a dark one? I might be slightly blind as to where it is.

Bad joke is bad, I know.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
There's no such option available.

However, as a workaround, you can use a Chrome extension called "Nicer Inverter", if you use Chrome of course.

btw, asking devs: how difficult is it to add a theme? I know it requires time to make a forum theme, but if it were easy to add one, maybe one of us could make a theme, so you just needed to add it?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I know a bit of web coding, so if it's necessary I might be able to do a little digging and find how to dim down the colours a tad. I have a feeling a lot of the forums are coded with PHP though, which I'm not too familiar with. There may even be a license saying I'm not legally allowed to edit the code :/

[Edit]: If it's possible, turning down the brightness on your monitor might help.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That's very true. Would it be possible to do that on a client side basis at all, without having to change any of the server-side scripts? It might be a little difficult to change everything to a dark grey, but the background alone will have a significant impact.

scorpian3600

Green Slime
That's very true. Would it be possible to do that on a client side basis at all, without having to change any of the server-side scripts? It might be a little difficult to change everything to a dark grey, but the background alone will have a significant impact.
yea thats what javascript injection is it changes what you see on the webpage but not whats actually happening

Carl Johnson

Green Slime
Hey Buddy, can i ask for help? i'm just new in SoG. and i'm playing Frontline Beta v0.59a
What should i do??? do i need to patch/upgrade or something??? Please help me...

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
^
Oh, so all we need is an option to change the theme. I'd use it right now, don't like the white too.