Best money farming area

SeeNyu

Green Slime
I've seen some opinions yetis are much more efficient than season knights/mages. Are you guys sure?

wYosP3q.png

Enoen

Rabby
I've seen some opinions yetis are much more efficient than season knights/mages. Are you guys sure?

wYosP3q.png
I'm scared of you. Considering this is Beta you could sorta spam the /equip command and sell dem loots if you truly wanted da monies.

That happened to me too when i was trying to get their cards and items xD if you have sorta bad luck(like me) you'll most likely be rich in sell-able loot after getting those :D

Enoen

Rabby
That happened to me too when i was trying to get their cards and items xD if you have sorta bad luck(like me) you'll most likely be rich in sell-able loot after getting those :D

I'm scared of all of you. I play legit too and even I don't think of gold farming; I feel like farming for the items needed to make my laser sword drove me beyond border of insanity but it did help with builds.

Patrick8a

Green Slime
I'm still trying to get the Winter Wizard Hat and after about 2 and a half hours of grinding I ended with 3 Autumn Wizard Hats, a few Winter and Autumn soldier hats, about 100k gold from the them dropping money and another 100k gold from selling the season shards. Yet no Winter Wizard hat. I can't tell if my luck is that bad or if they need to raise the drop rate for the hat.

Update: I spent about 10-15 minutes farming in the area with the Summer Soldiers and got a Winter Hat.

Last edited: