Bishop Health Orb vanishes

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I got a health orb as a challenge from a bishop (make your feet as heavy as lead, which I managed to get an S rank in by using dodging strike to get around the room ^-^) and as a kind sod he dropped me a health orb. I went into a chest room, picked up a mace, and found out the orb had gone when I went back to the room. ;-; RIP precious health.

Lukily I hadn't taken any damage in the room and still got an S rank, so I'm no worse off. I still want my health orb though ._.

Own

Not a bug, I don't think, because there's no reason to avoid picking it up. He only gives you HP orbs if you actually need them. Though I guess it wouldn't hurt anything to have them persist. Why didn't you pick it up?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I didn't think it would give me a full heal, and I had a boss battle left to fight. In case I took any damage in there, I wanted to keep it around for the extra teensy bit of HP it mighta given me. No worries though, I found a way to cheat the nurse and get the health back :3

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
It's technically not a bug since it works as intended, but I do agree that maybe it shouldn't be that way. I'm moving the thread to suggestions for now, and we'll discuss the issue later :)