Cards and Boss

xoerli

Green Slime
Hey guys,

first of all - I love this game :D Normally I hate grinder but this game... I dont know why but I like it so much ^^

So to my question I started to complete my Card Album. I have all cards except the last 4. Where can I find the last 4 cards?

2014-04-21_00003.jpg

Also I dont know where the last enemies are.

2014-04-21_00004.jpg

And where can I do the last boss ( GUN-D4M ) - I want his item so bad... But there is no chance to do this boss again :(

- Where is the best Farm spot for leveling? It is so hard to get EXP at the moment oO
- What is with the Arena ( the Giga Slime )... Does the Giga Slime drop anything?

I know these are so many questions.. But I hope you guys can help me - and I hope you guys understand what I have written here :D. English is not my main language :D

Sincerely

Sebo

Green Slime
Hi xoerli,

to answer the first question with the four cards and monster types you could not find: They are not implemented yet.
Your boss GUN-D4M question is already answered by the developers in the Beta FAQs (see http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/beta-faq-ask-your-questions-here.223/)

Quote:
Q: Is there a way to battle the bosses again? I need some of their loot!
A:
Not currently, but we're working on a 'Memory Room' in the HQ where you'll be able to challenge defeated bosses again.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hey guys,
- Where is the best Farm spot for leveling? It is so hard to get EXP at the moment oO
- What is with the Arena ( the Giga Slime )... Does the Giga Slime drop anything?
Sincerely
The best farming spot is depending on your current level. Killing Rabbys and Slimes is not available anymore (I assume you have read my "Best Farming Spots" and been decieved by me showing how to kill the easiest monsters in the game). I'll give an updated version where I talk more about how to level up your character and where to do it soon.

The Giga Slimes, both Red and Green, do not drop anything (yet). This means (if I can count) that there will be 3 items that you can't get (if you use my exploit to farm Phaseman, just teleport out before picking up the yellow orb dropped after the fight and fight him again). I hope this helps. :p

Last edited:

xoerli

Green Slime
damn... I already killed Phaseman... so it is not possible to get these items yet? want to craft the 1h sword... But I need the item from GUN-D4M :(

And yes I read your post about farming.. But it doesnt work anymore as you said it :/ :D

GarlicJelly

Cross your fingers, I think I read something that the memory room (the thing that will let us face bosses again) will be added very soon. Maybe next patch.... (!!!!!!)

xoerli

Green Slime
yeah, I read this in the FAQ 2 minutes ago. Hope it will be added soon.
I have another question.

Who has the 3rd item from the rabbit?!?!?! I killed so many of them and didnt get the item :D

and for what are these plants?

2014-04-21_00005.jpg

Last edited:

xoerli

Green Slime
then... 1. How can I give this food my pet?!
and 2. I thought you can grow it for the "secret cave" or whatever ^^ because I have seen this in the temple too... and above this plant there is a treasure... mhh :(

Graylen

Green Slime
yeah, I read this in the FAQ 2 minutes ago. Hope it will be added soon.
I have another question.

Who has the 3rd item from the rabbit?!?!?! I killed so many of them and didnt get the item :D

and for what are these plants?

View attachment 110

The third item from rabbits is a +5 crit accesory, and these plants have no function yet, they have yet to implement their functionality

Graylen

Green Slime
then... 1. How can I give this food my pet?!
and 2. I thought you can grow it for the "secret cave" or whatever ^^ because I have seen this in the temple too... and above this plant there is a treasure... mhh :(

The plants aren't implemented yet :) It'll come in a future patch

As for feeding your pet, simply open your start menu, go to the left most tab, press the action button, move right to your pet slot, and press the action button again.

If you dont actually have a pet yet ( summons are not pets ) go west of Evergrind city, inside the farm building an old man will give you the items to tame pets.

GarlicJelly

Keep killing them! It took me 9 hours of farming to get the Scarf from the Lantern Jacks so.... Farming is required!

Salazni

Green Slime
to feed your pet go to the first screen in the menu (the one with the face) and you can select the option for the pet menu.