Catching pets?

Well, I'm sure you get the first 2 (Slime & Rabby) from the Evergrind Fields: East.
You get Jumpkin from Candy in Pumpkin Woods
You get gift/present from... I can't remember
You get Mrs. Bee from Arcade Mode Mountain Kid Achievement.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
You get a candycane from Candy if you talk to her after catching the Slime or the Rabby (I don't remember which one you need to trigger that event). The item needed to capture the Gift is found in a chest in one of the caves in the winter area. :p

You get a candycane from Candy if you talk to her after catching the Slime or the Rabby (I don't remember which one you need to trigger that event). The item needed to capture the Gift is found in a chest in one of the caves in the winter area. :p
What item do I need to capture slime? I can't seem to locate it.

Thanks man! These are really helpful. I tried to get the present last night but it was really difficult.

Yes, the DDR sequences always screw me up. As you can tell, I cut the video to the point where I got the Jumpkin because I failed at least 5 times.

Anyway, I can make more video guides if you would like.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
If you thought the present was hard, wait till you get the flower from arcade. Then you can tame a bee, and they're currently the hardest to tame in the game. :p

Yes, the DDR sequences always screw me up. As you can tell, I cut the video to the point where I got the Jumpkin because I failed at least 5 times.

Anyway, I can make more video guides if you would like.
Ya man! Go for it. If you can make one to show me how to get the chest in a temple of season(the one that you have to walk across the vine to get after the pond puzzle) that would be awesome !

Ya man! Go for it. If you can make one to show me how to get the chest in a temple of season(the one that you have to walk across the vine to get after the pond puzzle) that would be awesome !

I could definitely do a full 100% guide on that dungeon at some point, so sure I'll go for it.

Zaf9670

Green Slime
Have you ever tried capturing an Elite pet? Or is this even possible. I'm going to try it for the Jumpkin I believe just to see if something different happens.

Zaf9670

Green Slime
Have you ever tried capturing an Elite pet? Or is this even possible. I'm going to try it for the Jumpkin I believe just to see if something different happens.

Just to follow up. It looks like he's still just a level 1. So nothing to gain from catching Elite pets unless this is a planned feature for later. If they wanted to expand on the pets. Give them extra costumes, etc. for being elite.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That would be neat... Make elite enemies harder to catch as pets, but start at like level 5 or so and you can pick the stats you put into them. That'd be cool. The only problem with the extra costumes is that you only get to catch one of each pet, meaning you have to do two runthroughs of the entire game to see all the costumes.

Zaf9670

Green Slime
That would be neat... Make elite enemies harder to catch as pets, but start at like level 5 or so and you can pick the stats you put into them. That'd be cool. The only problem with the extra costumes is that you only get to catch one of each pet, meaning you have to do two runthroughs of the entire game to see all the costumes.

I mainly meant that capturing the Elite versions were the ways that you had the hidden color variants. Or that it was required to get the hidden variants.