Chat Room

ExUprising

Green Slime
I understand that there is groups on steam and such to find other players. But I feel like with the playerbase growing that there should be a dedicated chatroom that you can join whenever to get to play with other people, whether hosting or joining. It'd be really good for people like me that don't have that many people to play with but still want to learn the game with others. It wouldn't be much, maybe just a section on this website that has a chatroom that you can connect to and discuss things without making threads, or to find other people to play with. I don't think that it would take that much, but what do I know about this kind of stuff? Thanks for your time in reading this!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Oh alright thanks :D. If it gets one I'll definitely try it out. But for now I meant can we atleast have a small just text chat for Grindea. It'd be awesome imo.
You can have different chat rooms for both text and voice in Discord and it's all accessible through your browser so you don't even need to download anything. :)