Controller Support Bug

Zanros

Green Slime
While using the controller support for the past two days It has been working just fine until today when my base set of the three LB Base and RB I have now to press both LB and RB in succession and hold them down so that I am able to use the base since the shield is broken on it eve the chat now, while as for the other trees can't use the shield/interact so I am unable to even play the game now unless I use keyboard which I am not used to, the keyboard works just fine with it's buttons however my controller support is no longer working no matter what I do to fix it such as uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and turning it on and off again always encountering the same glitch while in other games such as hero siege my controller works just fine. Anyway this can be fixed or will this now need a patch before i can play it again like I used too?

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
you could try to verify the game files over steam. When you go into the steam library you can right click the game and the go into properties and there you can verify the files. Normally Steam tries to restore missing or faulty files that way.
I hope that works.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I'm not sure I understand exactly what's happening! Has your default spell set swapped to a different set than the one with sword and shield in it?

What controller are you using?

The controller support has not been changed for ages, so if something has suddenly changed it's most likely either a hardware failure (like a button being stuck) or some driver issue on the machine!