Cookii here :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Learn, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Learn

Learn Green Slime

Hello everyone, I'm Cookii (Also known as Learn).

I want to give a Shoutout to @KoBeWi for his generosity in allowing me to enjoy this game with a friend of mine who have been dying to play. I don't know when we could of joined the community, but I'm really glad you made this happen. Thank you very much.

I've been playing video games since I was 3, and I've much adored games of this genre. I hope I can do my best in helping out this community in anyway I can.

I have been thinking about streaming what my first impressions on the game would be, but I don't know if my internet is up for it considering I have 2 brothers who love to watch anime. If anyone has of interest in watching, I could TRY it. Haha :p.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    KoBeWi likes this.
  2. The G-Meister

The G-Meister Giga Slime

Damn, that's pretty good going, I think I got my first game at like 6 or something. Ahh Pokémon Red. Still play it to this day. The Gameboy Color was 6/7 years old then (at least according to the copyright,) and I still have the one I got all the way back then... and it operates just fine!

If you need to tag someone, it operates exactly like Twitter (if you've ever used it,) just type "@" and start typing their name - their profile should come up as an option that you can click :p

3. Learn

Learn Green Slime

Haha, nice :3. I still have my semi-operational Pokemon Yellow :3. And all the Snes games I've played :D. Breath of Fire 2 will always and forever be in my heart, and my second favorite game.

Oh, thank you very much :O. Should I edit my post to fix it? The more I know, the easier it becomes, haha :p.

4. The G-Meister

The G-Meister Giga Slime

I've got yellow and blue too, but the blue's contacts need replacing :( I also have gold and silver, although their internal batteries have died so I can't get anywhere with them anymore.

It's your choice :D No-one's gonna ban you for it (touchwood o_O)

5. GoodStuff

GoodStuff Friendly Moderator :)

Hello Learn/Cookii! Wekcome to the forum. :)

Are you sure about that? >:-D

6. Learn

Learn Green Slime

Thank you very much ; 3;. I'm sure to enjoy my stay here :).

Oh no. :(, I already edited it. Shivers

7. The G-Meister

The G-Meister Giga Slime

So much for the "Friendly Moderator" :p

8. GoodStuff

Well... It's a self-proclaimed title so...... *cough* Moderator power abuse *cough*

9. The G-Meister

The G-Meister Giga Slime

I bet you had to ask someone to change that for you. It's not self-proclaimed, it's official. It is your job to be friendly :p Seen as I'd classify a ban to a newbie who's done nothing wrong as unfriendly (and also unreasonable, but that's another question) I'd say you're not fulfilling your job :D

10. GoodStuff

Ok, I'm sorry. :(

The G-Meister likes this.
  11. The G-Meister

The G-Meister Giga Slime

Get shot by the reasonable assault rifle, the gun batters you down with a steady flow of reasoning! :D

12. Learn

Learn Green Slime

Thank you for saving my booty ; 3;.