Crafting magical gear?

Teylor

Green Slime
I like the crafting system. It's simple, but rewarding (if you use it), since the crafted equipment is much better then the stuff from the shop. But I defeated the second boss now and there is still no gear for magicians. Only 2 items which raise castspeed (but also attack speed, so it's more or less a universal item). On the other side I see lots of eq2uipment which give defense, health and attack/attackspeed. I think this should be balanced a little bit. Maybe this stuff comes in endgame (which I still have to experience), but for early game mages this is kinda not good balanced.

For example: If I get the stinger right at the start, I have a weapon which is really really good until mid game. And as a 2h user I can get the slime hammer (which should be stronger in my opinion, since it's a 2h weapon and requires a boss drop item that doesnt have 100% drop chance). But for mages, there is nothing. I think there should be a staff that gives you a good amount of MATK increase

I suggest this, since it's already easier to play a melee character and the craftable equipment makes it even easier for them, while the mage gets good equipment only in mid game (Witch Hat for example in the pumpkin forest).