[Crash] Arcade crash when bishop spawns loot.

Own

Pie, Elea and I were the players in order.

Version: 0.675a Steamy Hot Unstable

Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Watchers.RogueLikeBetManReward.Update() in (path)\GameProgress\Watchers.cs:line 2597
at SoG.Game1._EntityMaster_Update() in (path)\Entities\EntityMaster.cs:line 440
at SoG.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in (path)\Game1.cs:line 928 - FullScreen: No - NetworkRole: Client - MD5: 598b208b912e7ba7ade36fc19c02a709

^ Error message. Video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120296058?t=04h11m26s

Random details: Eleaa and I both had blue fairies out, and snowmen out. After I crashed Eleaa's snowman no longer worked for her, she saw two buggy snowmen while Pie saw none.

Also, for some reason, Eleaa was listed as Player 4 at the end of the run. We started with only 3 people. But he did have other people in the game earlier.

xEleaa

Rabby
Oh its happened alot to different people apparently :p but its happened while i was playing 2s with people too and other things so idk :eek:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Wow, a lot of juicy extra info! Perhaps this time we'll be able to put this bug behind bars once and for all...

@Own Perhaps this is hard to pinpoint, but did it crash immediately after Bishop appeared, or was there a delay?

@xEleaa About your bugged out snowman, did it stop working immediately? In the video Own linked, the snowman kept fighting for a couple of rooms and was then desummoned. Did you desummon it because it seemed to not work? Did it disappear for you when you tried to desummon it?

Also @xEleaa, did you still see Own's fairy on your screen after he disconnected, or only his snowman?

xEleaa

Rabby
I desummoned mine because on my screen it appeared not to work, mind you before i desummoned mine, own's was at the bottom of my screen idle as well lol. But when mine left it made the normal noise of it poofing then stayed on the screen with the menu accesible still. I attemped to refund all the points to make it vanish to no success and I tried silver charging it with no success.

Oh and owns fairy was never visable on mine after he was gone.

Last edited:

Own

Bishop appeared, it was the very instant he tried to spawn a reward for me that the game crashed.