[CRASH] Tai Ming Shrine

Ashitaka

Green Slime
My wife and I have been playing for awhile and just restarted the game. We got to Tai Ming, and we got pretty far (into the shrine) and watched the flashbacks where Zhamla does bad thing (trying to avoid spoilers). We go into the building, we killed all the enemies, and watched the flashback orb talking about invoking the trial of the goddess. Tai Ming Shrine Room Crash.png Tried to enter the room to the right (see picture) and the game deaded. Submitted error code, as follows:

Version: 0.873b Steamy Hot Unstable

Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Bagmen.TaiMing_MundiDisappears.UpdateMundiDisappears() in (path)\LevelLoading\TaiMing.cs:line 8935
at Bagmen.TaiMing_MundiDisappears.Update() in (path)\LevelLoading\TaiMing.cs:line 8930
at SoG.Game1._EntityMaster_Update() in (path)\Entities\EntityMaster.cs:line 578
at SoG.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in (path)\Game1.cs:line 1093 - FullScreen: Yes - NetworkRole: LocalOnly - MD5: 59b4952820f6accc8bd1e8a8875b2371

We have tried in multiplayer and singleplayer, and have verified the game files through Steam.

Own

It probably has to do with Mundi's ghost being added to the next room, judging by the crash log. Though I'm not sure what exactly her presence would be doing to make the game dead'd. Would be interesting to know why.

Nothing to do but sit tight until a patch drops, maybe some arcade in the meantime! :D