CrossCode / SoG cross-promotion?

Own

In Awesomenauts, if you own Swords and Sandals in your Steam library, you get a bonus skin for Voltar automatically added to your game.

Terraria and Edge of Space likewise have cross-promotion, with Molten Armor from Terraria being added to EoS.

Maybe having CC in your library could award a bonus cosmetic Lea horns/headband (+/hair?) hat item in SoG? :D

upload_2016-1-7_13-10-48.png

If you do the Holiday Quest in CC you get a Santa Hat which appears on your character, so they have cosmetic hat stuff in place, too. Maybe CC could get a Grindea hat, too, but I'm not sure what. Grindea doesn't really have any iconic hats that look distinct to it.

I only suggest this because they're both action RPGs and the devs seem to be following each other. Also because I own both games. <3

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Grindea doesn't really have any iconic hats that look distinct to it.
Hm.. I would say the Valkyrie hat, but that's a DLC only item :/ It would be a little silly having a hat you can get for free in one game that you have to pay for in the other.

Phaseman hat? That's pretty unique. Doesn't really capture the game as a whole through.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Well, as Own said we're Twitter buddies with RFG (which is one step above BFFs on the pal-scale)! Who knows what could happen?!

If something were to happen, though, it would have to be after both games are finished I guess. Our arguments against joining Steam sales should hold true for this kind of promotion as well :D

Own

Well, as Own said we're Twitter buddies with RFG (which is one step above BFFs on the pal-scale)! Who knows what could happen?!

I actually got CC because you guys kept retweeting their gifs. :D Their character animations look amazing, though I think I prefer SoG's monsters animations.

Snorrpus

Green Slime
Hey so the main character from cross code is in secrets of grindea, you'll find her on the teleport pad in Tai Ming