Does anyone have an actual strategy for the Elder Fae fight?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I just tend to brute force it with the best +DEF gear I have, but that's gonna become problematic in Arcade. I know it's possible to stun lock them for a short while, yet in Hard mode, if Summer catches you in his vine thing, he puts up the green sprout just after, then its practically game over.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I just tend to brute force it with the best +DEF gear I have, but that's gonna become problematic in Arcade. I know it's possible to stun lock them for a short while, yet in Hard mode, if Summer catches you in his vine thing, he puts up the green sprout just after, then its practically game over.
I focus Autumn first and try to move a bit ahead of where they are moving so that when they decide to move after being stunlocked then will still be in range for my attacks so I can stop them once more. If you can keep one of them stunlocked long enough the other one can catch up and then you do double damage to the "boss". :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Is that on Easy or Hard, because their whizz-round is pretty damn quick in hard mode. I'll give it a go though. Focusing on autumn seems like it would work, as long as you can dodge Summer's vines.

Ardeof

Rabby
That means Flamethrower is too OP :p
Perhaps. 2H Heroic Slam achieves almost the same effect.

Edit: The final upgrade of Heroic Slam overpowers Flamethrower, so it isn't the strongest skill in the game. Flamethrower just has a very broken low lvl. skill damage output.