Emitter Matrix

Quazars

Green Slime
So this item is supposedly a drop from the last robot boss. One with floating arms and rockets. This isn't a 100% drop so I'm curious how you can get this item after beating him. If at all possible. Same thing with the Slime Cube but I didn't need cause I got the axe(different world of course).

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Go inside the Collectors HQ and walk up the stairs, then walk to the left. That's what we call the memory room and that's where you go if you wanna fight/farm a boss.

Own

You beat Gundam and Gundam didn't appear in your Hall of Memories? Can you take a picture of it?

Also, launch your game and look in the upper left corner. What version are you on?

GarlicJelly

After beating the boss it does not appear in the memory room for me
The memory room should be found in both the DRM free version and on both versions on steam (Stable and Frontline) so the memory room should only be missing in the demo version which hasn't been updated in over a year I believe.

Adajone

Green Slime
The memory room should be found in both the DRM free version and on both versions on steam (Stable and Frontline) so the memory room should only be missing in the demo version which hasn't been updated in over a year I believe.
That's strange because I have the beta. I bought the rabby tier. I tried making a new character and playing through again but it didn't help.

GarlicJelly

The demo only goes up to beating the Giga Slime, so I doubt they'd be able to have access to it anyway
Ah, I've never played the demo so I didn't know that. :p

That's strange because I have the beta. I bought the rabby tier. I tried making a new character and playing through again but it didn't help.
Hmm, that's strange. I can't think of anything that could cause that to happen. Can you see Phaseman and the Giga Slime in the memory room?