Enemies Codex - Kill Tally and Loot counter

CurvedSteel1

Green Slime
Hello all,

I've only been playing Secrets of Grindea for a few days now, when I thought "Hey, what's a grinding game without a kill counter??"

What I'm suggesting is that perhaps the Enemies page of the codex could keep a tally of the number of said enemy you've killed, also perhaps the number of drops you've gotten of each of it's loot drops, as well as the amount of enemies you had to kill before you got your first drop of each loot and the card drop.

I think this would be pretty cool cause I'd love to see how much I've had to grind just to get a card or a piece of loot for the first time.

Hope you may consider my suggestion, and have a nice day!

CurvedSteel1

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hello all,

I've only been playing Secrets of Grindea for a few days now, when I thought "Hey, what's a grinding game without a kill counter??"

What I'm suggesting is that perhaps the Enemies page of the codex could keep a tally of the number of said enemy you've killed, also perhaps the number of drops you've gotten of each of it's loot drops, as well as the amount of enemies you had to kill before you got your first drop of each loot and the card drop.

I think this would be pretty cool cause I'd love to see how much I've had to grind just to get a card or a piece of loot for the first time.

Hope you may consider my suggestion, and have a nice day!

CurvedSteel1
This has been suggested many times before since it sure is a fitting thing for a grindy game. :p I believe that the devs have said that they would like to implement this to the game but it takes low priority and the idea will be revisited once the story is fully completed.

taltamir

Rabby
This has been suggested many times before since it sure is a fitting thing for a grindy game. :p I believe that the devs have said that they would like to implement this to the game but it takes low priority and the idea will be revisited once the story is fully completed.
If I may, since it is a planned feature, the people waiting for the game to be finished are going to have both the counter and the plot, this priority then should be about what order to provide the component to the current beta players.

While plot content is indeed more valuable, the counter should be higher priority because saves are kept between versions. If a counter is added in 6 months, then all the kills done in those 6 months are going to be unrecorded. On the other hand, if the plot is delayed by a couple of days then there is no special loss to the players, they will still play and enjoy said plot to the fullest and in 6 months you will still have both the counter and whatever plot is made in those 6 months.

Even better, if the counter is added first then playing new areas has the enjoyment of knowing that their kills are being accurately counted