Enemy evolution

Archaeornithes

Green Slime
I am not sure how possible it is or how reasonable even, but I feel as though it would really add to the gameplay if enemies could evolve (not like "pokemon evolution" but as in "survival of the fittest" evolution.) For example, the more time you spend in Pillar Mountain hacking away at Green Slimes and Rabbies, the more resistant they become to physical damage in that area.

This effect would cause players to have to change around their builds and playstyles in order to continue to be effective in combat and would keep the combat feeling fresh. I am not suggesting that it gets to the point where it takes an hour to kill one slime, but where it would require an extra hit or two.

Teylor

Green Slime
Hm I do not agree with this. Some people don't like to change their playstyle and the game shouldn't force you to do so. Especially when it comes to grinding and having bad luck, it can be really annoying that you need extra hits to kill an enemy you want a card from.

I totally support this. It sounds like a nice addition to the already awesome game.

What I would do is a level system. Like say, You're in the Pillar Mountains with level 1 green slimes. When you kill a certain amount (like 200 idk), the slimes in the Pillar Mountains evolve to level 2 and have slightly higher ATK, slightly higher DEF, and slightly higher EXP, money, and loot dropage. I don't know when the leveling should stop but I think it would be cool to see it play out.

Also I like how you said "not like 'pokemon evolution' but as in 'survival of the fittest evolution'". When anyone thinks of evolution in videogames they automatically of pokemon. Real evolution is WAY different.