Eyo.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kidef242, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Kidef242

Kidef242 Green Slime

Hello everyone. I'm Kidef (I've been going by this name for many years, lol), I'm 18 years old, from Greece and I decided to sign up to this forum the day that this wonderful game is entering early access on steam.

I voted for Secrets of Grindea 2 years ago on greenlight and since I have a bad memory when it comes to games, I stumbled upon SoG around May. I read that this game is gonna be released on Steam and I decided to save up some money and buy it on release day (Bad luck by the way, I live in Greece and Paysafe cards are not gonna work for a short while because of the chaos, this luck of mine is unbelievable.)

I'm glad I decided to join another forum, since I've been part of only one (and that is the terraria forum for 4 years now). I'm really picky with forums.

By the way, if you're an Amity Affliction fan, you're a brother/sister to me. Yes, I'm obsessed with that band. No regrets ;)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Teddy and Vilya like this.
  2. GoodStuff

GoodStuff Friendly Moderator :)

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here. I'd say we're a pretty friendly community with a few very active members so if you have any question you'll probably get a response within a day or two (no guarantee tho). :D

Kidef242 likes this.
  3. Sogomn

Sogomn Rabby

Hey Kidef!

Kidef242 likes this.
  4. Xander

Xander Green Slime