Fan art!

Would you draw fanart?

• Total voters

Crystal

Green Slime
More fan art will have to wait, as I won't have any time for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll try something new next week. I might take a little more time too, that should help me do it a little better. Also, thanks for the encouraging words. Who knows, they might help me improve. :)
yeah. :3 I liked the pose's you drew. only way to be a bad artist, is it you stop. so keep at it! :D
tumblr_mogfqcdT081qgsdibo1_500.jpg

Kasai

Green Slime
Fun how life goes. I'm visiting my grandparents and my brother is here, too. For some reason he wanted to hear hiro de la luna and that gave me inspiration for a new picture. I cannot start drawing before next week and it will take much longer this time, but the idea is great. I hope it will still be great, when I'm done. :D

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Today we were baking gingerbreads and I decided to do an attempt in creating the Secrets of Grindea logo. Here's a picture before it went in the oven. Sorry for the bad picture quality. :/SoG Pepparkakor.jpg

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You can reply to multiple posts in a single one yourself you know :p Quoting a post will insert it wherever your text cursor is, so it's possible to press enter and quote another one.