Feedback

Coercion

Green Slime
  • General impressions: This game is extremely enjoyable. I would definitely continue playing and I am not sure I see a stopping point. After the game's content is fully released I would continue in expansions/ DLC. A difficult but cool idea would be a map editor (and/or mods option) for players to share on steam workshop. Another idea, (posted in another thread) would be for players to share story/arcade mode characters or use their story characters in a procedurally generated dungeon.
  • What you liked the most: I really like the collecting concept.
  • What you liked the least: I would like to see more items and more variety in items. Rather than treating end game items as being better than their predecessors, making each item have unique trade offs (ATK/DEF/HP, etc.) Also, more crafting options (potions, equipment, etc.) and an ability to find crafting recipes. Adding a crafting tree may also add to game play as players need to level up their crafting. Lastly, I would like the option to dual-wield or use an off-hand item instead of a shield.
  • Confusing elements: None.
  • Optional content: Yes, additional side content would be enjoyable. Maybe take inspiration from Animal Crossing (fish collections, bug collections, fossil collections, etc.) Additionally, an expanded pet system would be cool (breeding, etc.) As well as planting, farming and/or house (and/or city) building.