Few bugs from ghost ship frontline patch

Faangzzz

Rabby
- Entering and exiting twilight is blocked by holding down multiple arrow keys to move diagonally on keyboard, except for up + right. It works if you're moving in any one direction and if you're casting spells/using abilities.

- Chain lightning can hit ghost enemies even when twilight's turned off, but only sometimes. There doesn't need to be other physical enemies present for the chain to hit first and then bounce to intangible enemies, it just hits them. I'm not sure what's causing it.

- During the slowed-down sequence in the illusion world, you can cast flash. I'm not sure if this lets you end the sequence early since I waited for the animations to play out.

- In one of the rooms (shown below) sword-wielding ghost enemies never seem to respawn, despite having one in the room's initial encounter. Wasn't sure if this was intentional.
unknown.png

Last edited:

Faangzzz

Rabby
- Found one where I killed one of the regular phase-in-and-out ghosts while it was in a wall and it dropped an unreachable health orb

I did just see that there's a bigger thread for ghost ship bugs, so whoops. I'll put any more bugs I find in there.