First characters?

Stealthy Sporkk

Green Slime
I'm fairly new to this game, I bought it a few days ago and I am loving it. I was just wondering how other people went about specing points into their character their first time through. I went for a summoning build kinda. I put points in Frosty Friend, Cloud Strike, and Shadow Clone (with all of them active, I have 10 energy left over).
What did you guys do?

Wiliner

Green Slime
My first and actual build I gave priority to damage and attack speed.

The skills are:
Spirit Slash Lv:9
Shadow Clone Lv:6
Dodging Strike Lv:5
And I have 60 Energy points left. I can use Spirit Slash and Dodging Strike without problems. :)

My first playthrough is using the One-handed weapon, I put points in Shadow Clone, Piercing Dash and Blade Flurry. I then later used the command to reset and put all my Blade Flurry Points into Spirit Slash. I like to call myself the Ninja Class (all my things have to do with shadows and movement)

My Demo playthrough actually was with two-handed weapon, using all the skills.

Last edited:

hepatitisbees

Green Slime
For now, nothing but Blade Flurry and Spirit Slash. I might get the OP as hell cloud thing when I run out of bronze points.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I played 2h with Heroic Slam and Whirlwind, but that was before all the skills got implemented so I only had 2 skills to choose from for my 2h. If I start a new character now I prefer 1h since I can rush things faster with it but 2h is still someting I keep close to my heart. <3

Xarich

Green Slime
I have completed the beta story mode as far as you can currently get.
I have Shadow Clone at lvl9, with all other 1h skills having a few points each.
I also put a few points in haste.
I am really liking the damage output, especially since I crafted the stinger.

edwinmedwin

Green Slime
i used whirlwind and heroic slam, i also invested a point in ice nova and haste.
especially heroic slam was kinda strong at the end. right now i'm respeccing every now and then to see what skills i like most. :)