Frosty Fiend stats

Nakres

Green Slime
I was wondering if the Frosty Fiend has fixed stats or also takes player stats into account.
I know that MATK increases its damage but what about aspd/crit/def/health do these all affect the summon?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I was wondering if the Frosty Fiend has fixed stats or also takes player stats into account.
I know that MATK increases its damage but what about aspd/crit/def/health do these all affect the summon?
I don't think there is any other stat that increases the summons stats except for MATK. There's been some discussion about maybe adding a portion of the players HP or DEF (or maybe a little of both) to make the Frosty Friend scale better with the game as you progress but it's left alone until most of the game is completed so it's easier to see what needs to be done in order to balance it. :p

Nakres

Green Slime
Thx for the reply and I just tested it, nothing seems to affect the Frosty Fiend except matk which is unfortunate.
My question still remains tho, could we atleast know the stats of the FF? I wonder if it's viable for hard.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Thx for the reply and I just tested it, nothing seems to affect the Frosty Fiend except matk which is unfortunate.
My question still remains tho, could we atleast know the stats of the FF? I wonder if it's viable for hard.
If the details given in the Info section inside the skill menu (if you select a skill you get an option to read more) then the answer is no. If the information you're looking for is not shown in the game then we don't know the stats. :p It's been requested before so we'll have to wait and see if it gets added. :)