Frosty Friend Dismissal

Tactrix

Rabby
When frosty friend dies in arcade mode he just sits their dead until you leave the screen while I understand that you can't revive him in that mode, you should be able to dismiss him and have the spell greyed out for the remainder of that board, it's a matter of EP when he stays dead and sits on the screen you lose like 40EP that becomes unusable.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Nope, you can't do that in story or arcade mode, because you shouldn't get your EP back. It's the risk of using Frosty. When you don't want that risk you should use other summons like the cloud or the shadowclone

Tactrix

Rabby
But if you accidentally enter a boss fight with him(which I do a lot) then you're stuck because he won't survive even a % of that fight and then half your EP is down the drain.

hepatitisbees

Green Slime
In the tooltip for the skill, it says you can revive him by standing by him. It doesn't work in arcade mode. Does it not work in story, either?

Koga

Green Slime
Frosty Friend isn't a viable skill. It dies in 2 hits from most mobs, and consumes way to much EP.

Unless they increase it's HP or DEF or allow in combat regeneration this skill is useless.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I think the Frosty Friend could share the players DEF. That way you can affect him somewhat and the player would have more options of either go more MAGATK or DEF.

Aurophobia

Halloweed
I think the Frosty Friend could share the players DEF. That way you can affect him somewhat and the player would have more options of either go more MAGATK or DEF.
That is actually an amazing idea, that way he can properly scale as the game progresses.