Furious Giga Slime Speed Run

How did you beat Furious Giga Slime?

• Total voters

`Dev

Green Slime
So I tried various methods of killing Furious Giga Slime in story mode and this was the fastest I could get.
Will not be using a pet to keep everything fair. (A high % damage pet could make it ridiculously easy)

Normal Difficulty: 00:40:12

Hard Difficulty: 01:17:38

Has anyone gotten a better time or found a faster strategy?

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Well, my best time with my old character is 18 seconds. :p With the current version I get 51 sec with a level 14 character without a pet. I use lvl 9 Shadow Clone and lvl 9 Cloud Strike (I use the /respec command so maybe I'm cheating. :D). Brawler Bot armour, laser sword, dmg rings, Phaseman boots and helmet. I have Brawler Bot, Ghost and Jumpkin cards. So I don't even have a really good setup. I think you waste to much time with the Dodge Strike, you could easily walk a few steps back when he jumps and then attack him normally when he lands between every jump.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
1:49:42 against the Hard Red Giga Slime with the same character. :p

Edit: Did a special Bow Spam thing against the Hard one. If you put on the apple that gives you extra bow dmg and spam arrows on him when you first enter (I used 24/25 arrows on this run) and then change headgear when you run out of arrows you can actually do pretty serious damage in a short amount of time. :D

`Dev

Green Slime
Thanks for the advice. I was just using Dodge Strike because it was needed for hard and I didn't try properly without it. Got a much better time which i will upload soon.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
My top time on normal is 57 seconds with slime armor, laser sword and phaseman helm+shoes and pet which gives +40% dmg

Graylen

Green Slime
We still have to see this done in Arcade mode.

The arena fight is quite easy, because you have so much space to work with
But in arcade mode It's simply hell.

Speedrun that, and I'll be thoroughly impressed.

`Dev

Green Slime
I have been working on an arcade speedrun, but times can vary greatly depending on how lucky you are with equips.