Game lenght

SnowOficer

Green Slime
Please someone from the community help me here, im planning on buying the game on steam since I love the aesthetic of the game, i just want to know how long is the game, and the replay value of it. for example how many areas should I expect game wise and the system overall.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Right now the game has around 4 small areas and is about half done content wise. When you rush the story mode you have around 5 hours of gameplay. With Sidequest, pet taming, fishing, collectables, arena challenges and some exploring you can easily spend around 20 hours right now. In addition there is an arcade mode which, if you like things like that, expands the game time by a factor of how much you like rogue-lites.

EDIT: Removed some potentially misleading conjecture about release dates of further content :D // Teddy

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowOficer

Green Slime
I see, I appreciate the feedback, sound good enough for $15, one last question regarding co-op, is it stable?, the people I plan to play with live on Us west while im on Us east, would it be stable to play together?. Ill do my purchase right now, but i just want to be sure we can play together before I ask them to obtain the game. As previously we bough Risk of Rain and its troublesome to play Online Co-op some of us lag around, or even before that "Future soldier", we needed to do some port fowarding and why not, im just trying to make sure its properly working before I ask them to try it out.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
uuuhh, I can't really answer that as I didn't play as much multiplayer and when I played, then with friends next door.
I get someone who knows more about that to answer.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
The co-op feature is available in the free Demo (can be found on the Store Page, to the right of the "Early Access Game"-box there's a "Download Demo" button), so you could try it out with your friends to see how it runs!

I know some people have been experiencing lag if they're too far away from each other, while others don't, so it's kinda hard to guess how it'll work for you guys if you don't try it our yourselves! :)

SnowOficer

Green Slime
The co-op feature is available in the free Demo (can be found on the Store Page, to the right of the "Early Access Game"-box there's a "Download Demo" button), so you could try it out with your friends to see how it runs!

I know some people have been experiencing lag if they're too far away from each other, while others don't, so it's kinda hard to guess how it'll work for you guys if you don't try it our yourselves! :)
I appreciate the Dev feedback, I already obtained the game for myself as I love all the retro references including Ragnarok online, Thanks again and hope to see the game develop.