Gamepad Input forced display in console?

Props

Rabby
Recently, I decided to switch over to the new frontline .6011alabama. After having problems, regarding crashes on startup, I narrowed it down to corrupt files. After deleting the game save directory and restoring just the character save, I noticed the console popping up occasionally (can't reproduce, yet it seems to happen when I'm moving, charging a skill and attacking), with Lol X: 1 Y: -1 or something along that line. I'm assuming it has something to do with my game controller, an Xbox 360 wired gamepad.
Here's a screenshot of what's displayed, after pulling up the console manually:

Secrets of Grindea Input.jpg
Because of a recent computer crash, I ran sfc /scannow (which found corrupted OS files) and I'm about to run chkdsk after posting this. Right before I decided to post this, the game itself, began to crash, in just the Haunted Woods. I've already verified the games integrity as well.

Not that those should have anything to do with it, I'm wondering if perhaps a driver is corrupt...or maybe it's just the frontline version of the game.

Any thoughts?

Props

Rabby
UPDATE: After going through a lot of effort to repair corrupted files, uninstall/reinstall/repair/update various drivers & software, I thought I had solved my problem. By problem, I should say it appears to be nothing more than visual inconvenience. Well, continuing onward in the story mode (completing the first temple, right after exiting the Pumpkin Woods, as well as returning to the Pillar Mountains for 2 quests), the "bug" didn't appear once....until, I initiated another quest and returned to the Pumpkin Woods. And there it was again, the "Lol X: 0 Y: 1". As of now, it only happens in that wooded area. On another note, the game hasn't crashed since then.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
This was reported already few times. It's a debug message for Lanter Jack's projectiles, showing their speed, that somehow remained in game.

Props

Rabby
That's good to know, I searched the forums, but didn't find anything relating to this. Never thought it had anything to do with event projectiles.