[Gameplay] Client Not Connected To Steam (Unsure About Tag...)

Frisky Bits

Green Slime
Hey sorry if I used the wrong tag for this. I checked out the game recently and it seems pretty entertaining, and my friends were able to play the demo, but my client appears to be entirely different from theres... I installed through Steam, and yet my client only has options to join through IP, and attempting to join through Steam client doesn't work at all. I only have the demo at this point, but am unsure if this might happen if I purchase the full game.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'm no expert on multiplayer, but myself and many other people have had multiplayer work successfully multiple times. It might have something to do with where you got the demo from. I have a feeling the steam demo is completely different from the one from the website. If this is the case I'd suggest you all download from Steam, as it makes connecting much easier.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
If the Steam backend is unavailable for whatever reason, the game can't use the Steam features! This happens if either Steam is down (pretty rare), you're playing in offline mode, or the Steam app is just having a hiccup. Often just restarting Steam can solve the issue!

Frisky Bits

Green Slime
If the Steam backend is unavailable for whatever reason, the game can't use the Steam features! This happens if either Steam is down (pretty rare), you're playing in offline mode, or the Steam app is just having a hiccup. Often just restarting Steam can solve the issue!
I've reinstalled the demo twice now, and restarted Steam a couple times, but no luck so far.