[Gameplay] Cloud Strike

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I am not sure if this was also mentioned, or even intended in multiplayer story mode.
Excuse me for that again.

The skill cloud strike seems to have a bug, or maybe it is intended.
If I have my cloud strike out, my friend cannot.

As in, if he goes to spawn his own, it despawns mine and usually does not spawn his.
If I go to spawn mine, it despawns his. As if we are controlling each others skills.
Basically, if you try to have two clouds out, it makes the others vanish but still takes away the EP from the player.

It only seems one of us can have cloud strike active in the game.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
What level were your clouds? And does this happen all the time? I'm trying to replicate it now but it seems to be working for me :(

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
What level were your clouds? And does this happen all the time? I'm trying to replicate it now but it seems to be working for me :(

I believe my cloud has about.. 3-4 silvers.
I am not sure about my friends, he changes his skills a lot and doesn't even have the Cloud Strike anymore. >.<
The times we did play though, and throughout that session only one of us could have it out, or as mentioned, the others would despawn or not spawn at all.
Maybe if it helps, we were in Seasonne fighting enemies.
Perhaps it's a battle related thing? I'm not entirely sure, I'm sorry if I'm giving horrible details, haha. D: