[Gameplay]Cooking Witch Candy Cant Hand In Quest

troytaco

Green Slime
I am using the stable Version 0.600: Just found out it fixes itself after quit and save might still be worth looking into if you guys have time On my way to The Flying Fortress to do the main storyline quest, and while going through the pumpkin woods. I stopped by the witches hut to receive the quest "Cooking Witch Candy" I then continued through the forest ignoring the quest and continued with the main storyline until i got to the temple of seasons way later in the game. I then went on to do some side quests to lvl up so iwould do more damage to the boses and noticing I had all the items for the "Cooking Witch Candy" quest decided to go hand it in. When I entered the witch hut i noticed there was no exclamation mark over candy's head signalling she had quest related things to say. I talked to her and she just keeps asking for the ingredients making it so I couldn't hand in the quest. I then tried dropping all the ingredients on the floor and picking them up but it still doesn't give me the option to hand in the quest. I think what broke it was while doing the cursed forest quest i talked to candy and she said "you should talk to the residents who live to the east" I think the dialog may have overwritten the "Cooking Witch Candy" quest therefore braking it. It may also be from trying to hand the quest in while having progress in the temple of seasons. If you could take the time to look into this and fix the quest it would be greatly appreciated. Also I did not quit and save the whole time I was playing

Last edited: