[Gameplay] Coop Story Character In Single Player Story Skipping Quests Bugs

Helios2508

Green Slime
Hi, I've recently come back to the game for version 1.0 and played through the game with my friend. We got to Port Monnaie and realised I couldn't select to teleport since he bought it, so I decided to in my own time play my single player up to that point with the same character to unlock it, all was well and I started playing more of my single player as skipping quests made it quite easy to catch up. I realised however that the skip quest feature has some bugs with it, for example quests: Finder Keeps Hers and A King's Treasure would still leave the uncompleted map in my inventory after skipping the quest, I fixed this by resetting both areas and skipping all quests except for those two.

If that was it I wouldn't be making this post but then I realised two things:
A: My arena was missing a boss which I found out (via my friend) that this was the Bossling.
B: I was missing a secret in Seasonne even though I believed I had done everything.

I'm guessing that my missing secret is probably defeating the Bossling and since I never technically defeated him and skipped the quest he doesn't show up at the arena, (however other bosses that I skipped do so I'm not sure). I was going to reset Seasonne and just do it again however I don't believe there is a command for that (only resetting the temple), but then I found out about the command /forget. However I don't know the quest ID for Quest The Goblin Grinch and I cant find a list for Quest ID's online so im asking for it here.

TLDR: Gimmie The Goblin Grinch Quest ID plz

Images are of completed quest, missing boss in arena and missing secret.
I am Playing on Stable and I have not tried to recreate the bugs

Attachments

• Quest Completion.png
    Quest Completion.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Arena.png
    Arena.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Map Secret.png
    Map Secret.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 2

Helios2508

Green Slime
Update
So the secret in Seasonne turned out to be nothing. Turns out i missed a butterfly and im just an idiot lol
The Bossling issue is still there however.

Last edited: