[Gameplay] Getting stuck in trees while transitioning screens

UTech

Rabby
after the bridge battle, I thoroughly investigated every inch of the screen. I was checking for hidden passageways through the trees on the right, and I accidentally went to the next zone with the wagon guy. I glitched into the outside walls of the map (in the trees, pond, etc.) and I had to save and exit to fix it. Guessing it's from the mechanic where moving forward on a slanted thing moves you down the slant, thus allowing that to happen.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Here are some screenshots of this bug. Walking down while going as close to the trees as you can will not put you out of bounds. When you get out on the other side you can then keep walking right and you will get stuck among the trees as shown on the second picture.
SoG Screen Transition Places Character Out of Bounds 1.png
SoG Screen Transition Places Character Out of Bounds 2.png

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
EDIT: Changed title to represent the bug: First playthrough I found a glitch :O --> [Gameplay] Getting stuck in trees while transitioning screens.

UTech

Rabby
those screenshots are correct, has this been shown before already? or already known? If so this thread can go bye bye

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
those screenshots are correct, has this been shown before already? or already known? If so this thread can go bye bye
I'm not sure... I have a vague memory of someone posting about this bug way back when we were breaking the game with Piercing Dash but that might have just been with the skill and not by simply walking so it might not be known already.