[Gameplay]Impossible to progress at Toy's factory (Arcade)

Marsch

Green Slime
After the cleared at toy's factory , I pressed a skip button . then I couldn't go next floor & return to the previous room.
report.png

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I'm so used to the Arcade Mode boss deaths being unskippable that I didn't even test to skip that one :(

It should work properly if not skipped, in case people are wondering. I'll try to fix all these weird things with the new floors for the next update! I wish I could hotfix them, but as I explained in another thread, I'm bogged down with Steam networking for a few days, so the update fixing them might take a bit longer :(

Own

I'm bogged down with Steam networking for a few days, so the update fixing them might take a bit longer :(

What is Steam networking, out of curiousity? Do you mean being able to connect to other people's servers directly, ala Castle Crashers and Magicka, as opposed to connection via IP ala Minecraft and Terraria?

The option to host via Steam or host via IP would be pretty nice, either way. :)

Edit: Or is it a server list of some kind, being able to see all online games available on Steam and join one? I'd really hope the option to disable Drop Item is present on the hosting screen if that's possible. :p Hackers love trolling Terraria games by dropping OP gear everywhere.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Mainly the first one; being able to use Steam's networking library, which as you say has the major benefit of not needing to know the first thing about stuff like routers or Hamachi.

It's a bit of a shame that a decent chunk of players can't enjoy one of the main features of the game just because they have a shoddy router or silly ISP!

The old networking system will remain in place, of course, for DRM-haters (and pirates) ;D