[Gameplay] Piercing Dash through closed gate on temple Breaks game

ObviouslyJake

Green Slime
I am unable to replicate the bug, with Piercing Dash, however, following the initial "Break-in" of the temple (without having collected any stones) I stepped back out of the temple, to which I noticed there was a new person stood outside the temple. Having only been half way through (I assume, I had never been here before) the Tai Ming storyline, I was still collecting emblems.

upload_2017-8-3_10-57-23.png

What I assume has happened, is that I have triggered a time-skip in the game, where I have gone to a point where I've finished my journeys, I've had a look at the artifacts and i've let people know the way in, otherwise I don't see a way for this guy to be here.

Along with the fact that I can't go back to Tai Ming due to the portals being completely gone, I still have the quest I was doing, to collect the emblems, meaning I am now stuck on this story quest for eternity.

What led me to find this, was dashing away from an echo of madness, toward the door. I somehow dashed right through and after a few seconds was inside the temple.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
This basically hard locks your save, unfortunately :( However, having done this glitch myself I can say that restoring a backup should be able to recover the initial state of the area. There's a video on how to do so in the spoiler below for the general process. You'll want to keep uploading backups until that man isn't present, there isn't a log making a makeshift bridge in the entrance to the area and all the time rifts are present. Hopefully that helps :oops:

ObviouslyJake

Green Slime
I managed to restore a save a little while ago from the same video. Hopefully the Dev's get on this sometime, don't want some other poor soul to wander in and be trapped for eternity now do we? :p
All the best to you, friend!