[Gameplay] Pumpkin Quest Bug

Cyrus

Rabby
I'm stuck on the "Guard Remedi while he inspects Blue Pumpkin" part of the quest, I seem to have run into some form of bug that prevents me from completing it. Is Remedi supposed to be able to take multiple hits? His life bar suggest so but he seems to fall mostly in a single hit, sometimes two if I'm lucky.

I've tried defeating the enemies as fast as possible but I keep failing during the third phase, sometimes he won't get hit at all since there are no enemies around and his health bar will mysteriously drain and he'll run back to the start of the zone forcing me to start over.

Any fixes or tips for this? I've tried restarting the game a couple of times already and got the same issue.

Thanks.

~Cy

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Oh, snap! Good catch, I'm surprised it hasn't been seen before!

We changed everything damage and HP-related way back to increase by 500 % (because we wanted to have a greater ability to fine tune damage on items and abilities), but apparently we forgot the poor Alchemist!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Now I know why that quest was so hard to complete. :p I just enjoyed the challange and didn't think it was a bug. XD