[Gameplay] S-Rank bet vs 1 Yeti triggers instantly.

Own

I accept the S-Rank bet in Winter, go into the next room, there's a Yeti inside.

As soon as I go in, the Bishop appears and turns the Yeti elite. I may be wrong and it took one second, but still, that's hardly enough time to kill a Yeti. :p

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I realize now that there's a bunch of new enemies that have totally ridiculous "par times" on account of me not specifying them! The standard "par time" (time required for S rank) per enemy is two seconds, and that's the time allotted for the Yeti! ...and the solo Hydras ;D

Also, random question: you say the yeti appeared alone? Does this happen often? I made it so that he lowers the max enemy count by a bit, but maybe I should've specified a minimum!

Sparrows

Green Slime
Also, random question: you say the yeti appeared alone? Does this happen often? I made it so that he lowers the max enemy count by a bit, but maybe I should've specified a minimum!
On last run where I finished all 11 floors (before last patch), I often met rooms in Seasonne and Temple of Seasons with just two slimes or lone season knights. Not always, but often.

Own

I've only found one room with an Elite Yeti, and before the update I found one room with what I assume was an Elite Summer Wizard. Since he took a lot longer to kill and dropped an Ice Shield.

Are you guys still planning on adding a visual difference between 'Elite' and 'Empowered' for Knights / Wizards? Having a glyph of a snowflake / leaf / etc under them or giving them a green/blue/brown glowy circle for Empowered and giving them the traditional yellow circle for Elite would be nice.